Seeking Relief for New York Medical Malpractice Victims
When a health care provider makes a mistake, the patient pays the price. If you or a loved one has been harmed by hospital negligence or medical malpractice, it is important to know your legal rights. At Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman, P.C., in New York City, our medical malpractice attorneys hold doctors, hospitals and other health care providers responsible for the damage they cause.
It is not uncommon for complications to arise during medical treatment. But when health care professionals, such as doctors and nurses, fail to follow established standards of care, and injury, illness or death results, then that is medical malpractice.
If you have been injured as a result of medical negligence in New York, you have a right to pursue fair compensation. Legal compensation may include money damages for your pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and out-of-pocket losses associated with medical bills and lost wages. If you have lost a loved one because of a fatal medical error, then you have the right to file a wrongful death claim for financial compensation for your loss.
Medical Negligence Comes in All Forms
At Trolman, Glaser & Lichtman, P.C., we are New York medical malpractice lawyers who represent people who have suffered a significant injury due to medical negligence, including:
- Surgical errors, including wrong site surgery, and mistakes made during bariatric surgery
- Punctured organs or severed arteries
- Hospital mistakes and emergency room errors
- Prescription and medication errors
- Failure to diagnose a condition or delayed diagnosis
- Birth injuries such as cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy and brain injuries
- Injuries resulting from orthopedic surgery
- Chiropractic malpractice
- Brain injuries
- Medical device injuries, including (but not limited to) defective heart devices and recalled hip replacements
- Injuries due to defective drugs
- Wrongful death due to medical malpractice
Let Us Help You and Your Family
If you or a loved one has been injured due to the negligence of a doctor or hospital, we are here to help. Contact our New York medical malpractice attorneys today via email or phone at 212-750-1200 or 1.888.4.TGLLAW.